Pages

Monday, August 28, 2017

Lularoe, LipSense, & Libations


Just wanted to start this post with a recent pic of my fur baby :)
We like to lay down in bed before I head to the gym after work.

Anyways...

My mom & I headed to Coralville to see my sister and the boos (the boys) Saturday for a while. 
I threw on one of my Lularoe tops I had yet to wear and let me tell ya...it was SO comfy! I would recommend this style to anyone (Perfect T).

On top of that, I did my makeup in all Senegence products. Senegence is the parent company that creates LipSense, if you didn't know. The make up is SO awesome. Oil free, smudge free, water proof, and just overall better for your skin. (No harmful ingredients, SPF, SenePlex Complex, etc.) SenePlex mainly means cell renewal of the skin. If you'd like to read more about how awesome this stuff is...here's a great explanation.

http://www.lippygalore.com/files/Skincare_Anti_Aging/SenePlex_Anti_Aging_Complex/SenePlex.pdf


A little while later, we had a Lularoe, LipSense & Libations party!



We all 3 sported some Lula. Andrea is wearing an Irma Tunic top & leggings, and I have on a Cassie skirt (super comfy)!


I did a SeneGence makeup tutorial on my sister (practiced on my mom first, but somehow never got a pic of my work!) and I was super happy with the results--they both looked great! I have played with this makeup on my self plenty of times, but actually getting to do it on someone else was a little scary at first, but it turned out to be super fun for me! 

I am going to start doing more 'Get Ready With Me' videos on my LipSense Facebook page, which you can join here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LipsByMollie/

...and I am SUPER excited about it. I didn't realize how much I actually do LOVE makeup until this weekend after practicing on my mom and doing my sister's live! 

And at the end of the weekend, I did I was usually do on Sunday's...played with SnapChat filters.


Two things...

1. Can we talk about my new sunglasses?! 'Cuz I am IN LOVE!!! 
2. Um the purple hair...really really REALLY debatable [I'm pretty much obsessed with that look on me right now] .... :| 

No comments:

Post a Comment