Pages

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

I-O-W-A

Doesn't it seem like "3 day" weekends always go faster than a normal (2 day) weekend? 


Seems as so to me! This past weekend was, yet another, complete BLUR!

I spent the beginning of the weekend moving my makeup vanity my mom redid for me from her house to ours...I'm planning to get a whole background, light, etc. set up to do live Facebook tutorials on my Facebook page. I'm really excited, and super nervous. I have done my fair share of researching 'How To's' and different ways to do this and that.

Our guest room is quickly turning into my second room. Blake has his "office" which has a bathroom  connected on our main floor, so it only seems reasonable that I get my own (second) room, right?

After I was content with the set up (with what I had), I moved on to my next task I have been putting off...uploading clothes I want to sell to an app my mom introduced me to called Mercari. How you pronounce it, I'm not entirely sure. It's super user-friendly and legit...and I've already found some super good deals on things I just don't want to pay full price for, or buy the expensive brand. (Hoodies, makeup bags, makeup brushes, wall decor, etc.) It took me quite a while too accomplish what I did because I had SO MANY clothes to photograph. And, of course, I wanted to make sure I got pictures of the front, back, size, and material tags...*sigh.* At least I had a ton of coffee energy while doing it, which is what sparked my motivation to get it done!

Saturday, I ventured to Clear Lake to spend the day with friends and family, and watch the Hawkeyes. 

My sister rented a super cute cabin (AirBnB type thing) for the weekend. We did the same thing last year...I think it's officially a tradition! 


One of my best friends from college, Alyssa, came up for a girls day and I couldn't have been happier to see her! She's seriously THE BEST!


Our (now) traditional Hawkeye family photo 2017!


Trying to get a pic with the boys is much easier when the wind from the lake isn't out of control! :) Oh, not to mention, I turned them in to licorice freaks by the end of the weekend...sorry mom & dad! :)


Drake <3


Landon <3

By Sunday, we were all spent! It was such a fun time. I took quite the nap when I got home, and I think I'm still recovering!

No comments:

Post a Comment