Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2017

A Cubs Sweep!

Day 2:

There wasn't much turnaround time to recover from the Bruno Mars concert to when we had to be up and moving for a day with the Chicago Cubs! But...I wasn't about to argue.

Since the company I work for is 99.9% based around sports, I have really started to love learning about sports, following certain teams, and have a whole new respect for them.

My grandpa McGrath was a huge Chicago Cubs fan, so this one is in my blood. 


Complete side note: I loved this tshirt. I got so warm that I went and bought a tank top & ended up losing this shirt somewhere after the game. I hope it finds a rightful new owner. :P

We got up and moving on our way to the game around 10:30. We took the 'L' to Wrigleyville & the fun began!

I have never been down to Wrigleyville before and let me tell you--it was SO cool!




We headed up to the rooftop that we would watch the game from and got some lunch. I wish I would have snapped more pictures of what this place was like, because it was really cool. It's like an apartment building outside of Wrigley that has a bar/indoor seating floor to watch the game on TVs and then a floor up, you can sit on bleachers and watch the game overlooking the field. 


The Cubs have been doing very well this season so it was really awesome to be able to see them play in person. 

If you listen closely, you can hear the crowd singing Go Cubs Go! after their victory against the Toronto Blue Jays! Of course this was a SnapChat video so it got cut off/saved in my phone weird. 


No comments:

Post a Comment