Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Pop Pop, It's Show Time (Show Time)

Guess who's back again?! 

To say this summer got away from me, is an understatement.
While I'd like to elaborate more on that, I won't. :)

So I'll catch you up on my most recent trip to Chicago!

Day 1:
We arrived Friday afternoon, immediately got ready, and headed out for some quick drinks & dinner before...






    
A BRUNO MARS CONCERT!!!



He performed at the United Center (home of the Chicago Bulls--Hey, Fred Hoiberg!).
So that is where this completely random pic of the MJ statue came from. :)



Oh my gosh, you guys. I don't think I have the time or blog space to describe how amazing this concert was! I have been to my fair share of amazing concerts (Black Eyed Peas, Ludacris, LMFAO, , Rascal Flatts, Miranda Lambert, Macklemore, P!nk to name a few.) And this...THIS one...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! It may or may not take the cake as the BEST show I've ever been to!

Once the concert started, the entire stage (and crowd) did NOT stop moving. Not to mention, we were super close! It was SO much fun!



Bruno (and his entire stage crew) can MOVE! I had a lot of favorite moments of the concert, but I think the two that made my ultimate list were:

1. When gold confetti blasted out of cannons during "Locked Out of Heaven."
2. When Bruno asked the entire crowd to sing the chorus for "Just the Way You Are." (Ugh, serious chills!)

I posted a video of each of these moments on my Facebook & my Instagram--check them out!

If you ever have the chance to see Bruno Mars, GO! Don't question it--JUST GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment