Pages

Monday, September 25, 2017

Happy Seneversary to ME!


Senegence (the mother company to LipSense) has truly changed my life in the last year.
I celebrated my 1 year anniversary with the company a couple weeks ago and celebrated with my online Facebook group by having an awesome sale all week!

I have had the best support system of friends and family since starting and I didn't want to leave them out of the celebration. The sale went amazing and it really broke me out of my shell by doing live demos (Get Ready With Me), posting pics, and just talking to my great group about more than just LipSense!

I've invested in a super cool SPARKLEY backdrop (see pic below) for my live videos & pictures. My mom and I are going to make our own ring lights (I have a small one currently), and I purchased a phone stand to do my live videos so I don't have to put it something random and worry about it falling. Last fall/winter, my mom finished my makeup vanity so now I have that to work on, too!

This company has given me so much more than I could have imagined.
Friendships, connections with new people, reconnecting with old friends, a sisterhood, confidence, better self-esteem...It's just truly amazing.

Last Sunday, my mom and I traveled to Okoboji for a team get together (& training) and it was a total BLAST! The room was just so full of support, positivity, and passion. A panel of ladies shared their Sene Stories and they were REALLY deep. This company does so much for it's team members! 


I'm beyond thrilled I got to see Maleri (my sponsor). She lives a few hours away from me, but talking to her in person, it was like we knew right where to pick up! She's sooooo humble and funny, I am so glad I get to be a part of this with her!


A few of our other team leaders were there, sharing with us and I was super pumped to finally meet them in person, too!



I got home and was so pumped up, I took a selfie with my (2nd) favorite gloss---Bougainvillea gloss. (LOL) Be on the look out on my group page, this photo might have something fun added to it, you won't want to miss! :)




Working with PURE natural light instead of a lamp this last Saturday was so much fun!



Full face Senegence makeup
LipSense color: Napa
Gloss: Bougainvillea Gloss
Scarf: Stella & Dot
Top: TC Boutique (Storm Lake, IA)

No comments:

Post a Comment